lördag 3 augusti 2013

My Starbucks City Mugs Collection

Let me just say that I have never been a collector. But trying to collect Starbucks City Mugs just happened on my trip to Dubai. I have a very small collection of them, too small actually to even be called a "collection". However, I know these mugs are a big deal to many folks and that lots of people collect them.

One thing I regret is that I didn't buy any mugs on my trip to Los Angeles and Las Vegas in California. One year later I missed buying mugs when I visited Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando, in Florida. Big mistake! What was I thinking? That I would travel to those places again? Unfortunately, it is not going to happen in the near future, even though I wish for it.

I wish I had friends all around the world that could send me Starbucks City Mugs. Anyway, here is a picture of my small collection.

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar